9.12.2010

Inspired by my girls.


I love watching my kids create.
I look forward to every picture they paint, scribble, color and cut. 
Maybe it is the artist in me that truly appreciates their creativity, 
or maybe I am just a really proud mom.

Needless to say, I have a really hard time throwing their artwork away. 
Sure, i have totally recycled the papers that are half colored, 
the totally scribbled nonsense, but I sure have kept a lot of "really good ones" too. 

My stack of their "good ones" was getting ridiculous. 
So, I decided to create a collage on a huge canvas of some of my girl's best pieces. 



Finn checking out her work. 




And so it hangs on the big wall down to their playroom, 
where we all admire their beautiful artwork and talk 
about all the things we see in the collage. 



I even put a "double rainbow" on there for Adam since he can't 
stop singing that song! ha!

No comments: