11.02.2010

Super kid.

This year for Halloween,  Laeney decided to be a Super Hero, 
which is a dress-up outfit we already had 
and Finn wore a Clown costume that my very 
talented and creative mother made in 1972. 

Boo..not in the Halloween way, but Boo in the Boo-hiss way.
 It didn't quite feel like Halloween, 
if I didn't have any costumes to make. 

I was determined to make something...so I came up with 
a few accessories that every Super Hero needs...
lighting bolts for your chucks and gold arm bands!

 I made these by cutting 4 lighting bolts out of gold foam sticker paper
and placing 2 back to back. Then hole punched the holes! 

They ended up being really sturdy....
1 outdoor Halloween event, 2 Halloween parties, 
trick or treating for a couple hours and they are still intact!

 Gold Arm bands to fight off any danger...found this fabric as 
a remanent in South Dakota for $2. Who would give up this gem?

Super Hero in Action!



Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: